Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Bone Marrow Queen

Last year around this time, a friend that graduated with me from High School, Melissa-- lost her battle with Cancer.  This year her close group of friends is hosting an event in her memory.  I know that because most of my readers are from Facebook and probably already know about this stuff-- but I'm going to write about it anyway.

I'm not going to say much about Melissa because honestly her writing say it all.

Melissa loved to write.  She was the most amazing writer I've ever heard.  Throughout her journey she wrote a piece called The Bone Marrow Queen.  If you haven't read this YOU MUST.  



Once you've read it.. and you decide that you like it--give her some recognition and "like" it on facebook too.  

If you also haven't heard, her close friends are hosting Letters to Melissa 

I highly suggest that you check out that first link-- if not all of them.  She really was one of the most amazing writers-- and I honestly didn't even know until she was gone.  Melissa was a wonderful person and everyone misses her. 

Thanks for reading

-Alexis


No comments: